Win the Ultimate Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 Experience - Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. The promoter of this promotion is Sci-Fleet Hino, 150 Fison Ave W, Eagle Farm QLD 4009 (“Promoter”).
3. These Terms & Conditions apply solely to the “Win the Ultimate Bathurst 1000 Experience” promotion (“Promotion”).
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents in QLD & NSW only and must be 18 years or older.
5. The Promotion is a game of chance, and skill plays no part in determining the winner.
6. The Promotion will be communicated via Facebook and through POS visible at the Promoter’s Sci-Fleet Hino dealerships.
7. There is no entry fee.
8. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
9. Promotion commences at 9am on 1 June 2018 and ends at 12am on 20 September 2018 (“Promotional Period”). After this date no further entries to the Promotion will be permitted. All times indicated in these Terms & Conditions are in AEDT, unless specified otherwise.
10. To enter, eligible individuals must purchase any new Hino truck from either the Eagle Farm, Coopers Plains or Nerang dealerships between 1 June and 20 September 2018 and you will be placed into the draw automatically. One truck purchased equates to one entry. Multiple purchases within the Promotional Period result in multiple entries.
11. Promotion is for retail buyers only. Excludes rental, registered fleet and Government customers.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and place of employment) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms & Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. This Promotion will be held once. Winner will be drawn on 21 September 2018 at 1pm and announced on the Sci-Fleet Hino’s Facebook page and notified by phone or email within 48 hours of being drawn.
15. The prize draw will take place Sci-Fleet Hino Eagle Farm - 150 Fison Ave W, Eagle Farm QLD 4009. All entries will go into a competition barrell and the prize will be drawn by random selection.
16. Sci-Fleet Hino may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order. In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn or the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within seven (7) days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and the new winner will be the first valid reserve entry that was selected.
17. The new winner will be notified by phone or email on 28 September 2018 and their name published on Facebook on 28 September 2018.
18. The prize to win under this Promotion is as follows:
One winner (“Prize Winner”) will receive 2 experiences to the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000, valued at $8,000 total + GST on Sunday, 7 October 2018
19. The Prize includes:
Prize for two people includes:
- Private charter flight (Brisbane to Bathurst and return)
- Chopper from Bathurst Airport to Mt Panorama
- Veuve Cliquot Lounge Corporate Hospitality
- Chopper Tour to the Top of Mt Panorama
- Pre-Race Grid Walk
Transfers to and from Brisbane Airport are the responsibility of the winner and their guests.
20. The prize winner (and their companions) must be able to travel on the travel dates stated above in the prize details. If for whatever reason the prize winner (and their companions) are unable to travel on these dates they will forfeit the prize and a redraw will occur in accordance to these terms.
21. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner will be requested to present their driver’s licence to prove they are over 18 years old.
22. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and their companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion.
23. Prize value mentioned is at the recommended retail value as provided by the suppliers, and are correct at time of publishing. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of a prize occurring during the promotion.
24. The total prize pool value is $8,000 + GST.
25. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition results or winning entry. The prize package is non-transferrable, non-refundable and non-negotiable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
General Entry Provisions
27. In the event of any form of intervention by an act outside the control of the Promoter, including an event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition pursuant to these Terms & Conditions, including but not limited to power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, war, or an act of terrorism, the Promoter may subject to the applicable laws and regulations, in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion.
28. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss arising from or in connection with any prize, these Terms & Conditions, or any personal injury or death suffered or incurred by a prize winner, save as for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and/or Terms without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as practicable by the Promoter.
30. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
31. As a condition of entering this Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
32. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
33. Liability for any tax (other than FBT) arising out of participation in this promotion (including acceptance of a prize) is the sole responsibility of the entrant. Entrants should seek independent financial advice in this regard.
34. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
35. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms & Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of a prize.
36. As a condition of accepting the prize, winner and (and their companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
2. The Site Editor's Service
This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the site editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The site editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
In order to use this web site or certain parts of it, you may be required to register your details on this web site; in this case, you agree to provide truthful information when requested.
5. Your Conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("content"), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission.
By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
(a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
(c) you will not collect or harvest any information from this web site;
(d) you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without the site editor's prior written consent;
(e) you will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including -- but not limited to -- laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
6. Submission of Content on this Web Site
By providing any content to this web site:
(a) you agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
(b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section;
(c) you acknowledge and agree that the site editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the site editor's entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
7. Third-party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of this web site and of any services or content provided (the "service") is at your own risk. Services and content are provided to you "as is", and the site editor expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
The site editor makes no warranty, either implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither the site editor nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that any advice or any other information obtained via this web site may be used solely at your own risk, and that the site editor will not be held liable in any way.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
10. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the site editor will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; this includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the site editor has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use of services or the inability to use services, (ii) the cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through services, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (iv) statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using services, or (v) any other matter relating to services.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights
The site editor reserves all of the site editor's rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor's rights. and property requires the site editor's prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site editor's prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site editor\'s copyright agent may be contacted via our physical address.
13. Applicable Law
14. Miscellaneous Information
(iii) You agree that any claim or cause in respect of this web site or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation;
1. Acceptance of our Terms
By visiting the website http://www.scifleethino.com.au, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to http://www.scifleethino.com.au, you agree to be bound by the following Disclaimer. If you do not want to be bound by our Disclaimer your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of http://www.scifleethino.com.au. You understand, agree and acknowledge that this disclaimer constitute a legally binding agreement between you and http://www.scifleethino.com.au and that your use of http://www.scifleethino.com.au shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
2. Provision of Services
You agree and acknowledge that http://www.scifleethino.com.au is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that http://www.scifleethino.com.au is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
3. Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that http://www.scifleethino.com.au may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. http://www.scifleethino.com.au authorise you to view portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
4. Submitted Content
When you submit content to http://www.scifleethino.com.au you simultaneously grant http://www.scifleethino.com.au an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to http://www.scifleethino.com.au.
5. Termination of Agreement
The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of http://www.scifleethino.com.au is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided "As Is" and "As Available". http://www.scifleethino.com.au does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements or representations whatsoever as to the operation of the http://www.scifleethino.com.au website, information, content, materials, or products. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
7. Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that http://www.scifleethino.com.au and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not http://www.scifleethino.com.au has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of http://www.scifleethino.com.au is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
8. External Content
http://www.scifleethino.com.au may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that http://www.scifleethino.com.au is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.
You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by http://www.scifleethino.com.au to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of http://www.scifleethino.com.au. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
10. Entire Agreement
You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and http://www.scifleethino.com.au. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
11. Changes to the Terms
http://www.scifleethino.com.au reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of http://www.scifleethino.com.au after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.