Sci-Fleet Hino Nerang will be extending their workshop operating hours, with the introduction of their brand new Night Shift. The Night Shift will now be in operation from 1:00pm until 9:00pm and will allow vehicles to be dropped to the dealership for servicing from 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.*
With the introduction of this new shift, fleet can now be maintained after hours, minimizing fleet downtime and ensuring their vehicle stays on the road longer.
Why choose Sci-Fleet Hino Nerang for After Hours Servicing?
- Fully Trained Dealership Service Technicians - No one knows your Hino better than our highly trained Hino service technicians who go through a comprehensive induction program, as well as ongoing training all year round, tailored by Hino Australia. Our technicians are also mentored by highly skilled trainers and industry professionals - only they can provide the expert service and care your valuable investment deserves.
- Capped Price Servicing Available on all Euro 5 models.
- Large range of Genuine Hino Parts in stock – we are one of Australia’s leading dealerships in stocking Genuine Hino Parts and Accessories! All Genuine Hino Parts and Accessories come with a three year, unlimited kilometre warranty when fitted by us**.
- Courtesy Vehicles available
- Pick Up and Delivery Service
We understand that down time is dead time, so let us keep you on the road longer – please contact our team in the Service Department on
(07) 5581 4234 to arrange a booking now.
Sci-Fleet Hino Service Trading Hours (Monday - Friday)
* Start date of night shift - Monday 2nd December. Service timeslot is dependant on what type of service the vehicle is booked for.
** Servicing offer applies to all Euro 5 models onwards and available only at participating Hino dealerships. These rates are capped until 31 December 2019. On or before 31 December each year, Hino Australia will publish the maximum price for a specified Scheduled Service that will be applicable from, and remain capped for, the following calendar year only. Pricing will be reviewed on or before 31 December each year and Hino Australia will publish the Hino Capped Service Price that will apply from 31 January the following year on http://www.hino.com.au/. For details on pricing, items not included in the Service Price and for full terms and conditions click here.